Material: Metal needle, Polyester cotton thread, Canvas cloth
Pattern: Multi Patterns Optional
Production time: about 4-6 hours (the production time will vary according to each person's ability)
Embroidered Cloth Size: (L) x (W) 25 x 25 cm / 10 x 10 inch (appr.)
● Valuable Hand Embroidery Set: full range of embroidery starter kit with all the tools you need to embroider. but the wooden embroidery hoop not in the listing.
● Package Content: （1 Pack）Color Threads, （1pcs） white canvas with stamped pattern on it,（2pcs）embroidery needles, 1pcs instructions.
● There is charming colored scene partten on the cloth, which will provide great help to starter. And the pattern can be washed off after you finish.
● WARM TIPS: The pattern is made of special ink, meet the water will disappear, do not touch water before finishing.Embroidery hoops have a brass adjustment screw that is easy to keep the fabric tight.
How to use embroidery hoops:
1. Unscrew the outer hoop, place the fabric over the inner hoop, lock the outer hoop, flat the cloth, then screw but don't too tightly
2. Ensure there are no pleats by continuing to flat the cloth, and pay attention to fabric to make the warp and the welt both vertical and horizontal, and finally tighten the screws so that you do not have to constantly pull the sides of the fabric to tighten
3. Check the hoop whether it is tight enough. The way to check the tightness is to use a needle with thread going through the fabric surface. It is workable if there is a "bang bang" sound when pulling the thread.
1 x Set of Embroidery Starter Kit（included embroidery cloth, embroidery thread, needle）
1 x English Manual
- Please allow slight dimension difference due to manual measurement.
- Please consider the actual sizes in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
- Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different. If you minding the difference, please buy it carefully.
- Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Thanks for your understanding.