Please select attributes
1. Return Policy:
Every order from Newchic has a 30-day return or refund guarantee.
We offer different international shipping methods.You can choose your preferred method on the checkout page.The cost of shipping varies based on the shipping method selected.
Total delivery time = Processing time + Shipping time .
|Edit Sign in|
Item measurementsWe strongly suggest you take your measurements before placing an order.Follow the guide here below to measure yourself
|Size||Shank Diameter||Blade||Total length|
(1) The woodworking milling cutter is specially designed for the portable and desktop woodworking engraving machine, and cannot be used in the machine like electric drill, drilling machine and so on.
(2) Cutting tools can produce smooth surface for wood such as hardwood, softwood and synthetic board, but should avoid processing metal materials such as copper and iron as well as non-wood materials such as sand and stone.
(3) Make sure to use the clamping sleeve of appropriate size, because it is worn seriously, not round enough and with taper of inner bore cannot provide enough clamping strength, which leads to vibration or fly off when the blade handle is broken.
(4) Never assume that the new jacket is safe and reliable.When uneven contact marks or grooves are found in the handle part after clamping, slip situation and inner hole deformation of the clamp should be replaced immediately to avoid accidents.
(5) When the cutter is installed and clamped, stop the machine immediately if it is found that the knife has a fluttering phenomenon when working. Repeat the clamping for several times so that the tool handle and the clamping sleeve are in full contact and the work is carried out.
(6) The tool handle should be in good contact with the clamping sleeve, and the tool handle must be fully inserted into the clamping sleeve and tightened firmly, so as to provide sufficient clamping force for the tool.A small part should not only be inserted into the sleeve, otherwise it may cause breakage of the shank and damage to the cutter.
(7) Appropriate research and ear protection devices should be used during operation.
Frequently Bought Together
Pick For You
Enjoy top quality items for less
Get instant assistance whenever you need it
Fast & reliable delivery options
Multiple safe payment methods